Cooked to a sunny golden-brown, these cannabis-infused pancakes are a quick indulgence to warm you up for the day ahead. And you don’t have to limit them to just the morning, they make a delicious snack any time of the day!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Serving size: 2 pancakes
Yield: About 6-8 pancakes
- ⅔ cup MagicalButter, plus 3 teaspoons for greasing griddle
- 2 cups boxed pancake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat, melt 1 teaspoon of MagicalButter. When hot, form pancakes by pouring ¼ cupfuls of batter into the pan.
- Cook until edges are dry and bubbles form. Flip, and cook until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy your Magical Pancakes with MagicalButter, fresh fruit and whipped cream; Maple Bacon Bourbon Butter Syrup; or raw local honey.