The classic homemade alfredo sauce is packed full of flavor! Ours is made of infused ingredients cannabutter, and cannaoil, as well as decadent cream and tasty parmesan cheese. It’s the perfect sauce for pasta, so make your cannabis-infused homemade fettuccine alfredo tonight!
Cannabis-Infused Homemade Fettuccine Alfredo
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30-35 minutes
Serving size: ½ cup
Yield: About 10 servings
- ½ cup MagicalButter
- ¼ cup Magical Olive Oil
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 pound spinach fettuccine, boiled
- ½ cup fresh spinach leaves
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup Asiago cheese, grated
- ½ cup Romano cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons blackening seasoning
- 2-4 large cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- In a medium pot over medium-high, heat the Magical Olive Oil. Add the chicken breasts, drizzle with a little more olive oil to coat, and rub with and half of the blackening seasoning.
- Cook the chicken completely, turning once and rubbing in the rest of the seasoning after turning. The internal temperature should be 165°F. Set them aside for 5 minutes loosely covered before chopping.
- In a medium saucepan on medium-low heat, melt the MagicalButter.
- Add the garlic, flour, cream, pepper, and cheeses. Bring the mixture to a simmer, stirring constantly with a whisk until smooth. Voilà! You have created Magical Alfredo Sauce.
- Toss the fettuccine in your sauce; plate a serving, and top with meat. It’s time to serve and enjoy your Cannabis-Infused Homemade Fettuccine Alfredo!