Around the nation, more people are coming together to learn about cannabis. From educational courses to seminars, people want to learn from the experts. But everyday patients don’t have the time or resources to fly around to these distant locations. In May, a unique online Cannabis Health Summit will take place, and anyone can watch from the comfort of their home.
Bringing the experts to you
Green Flower’s 2017 Online Cannabis Health Summit is free. It is online. And it will live stream May 6-7.
The 2-day event will host 30+ cannabis experts, doctors, celebrities, scientists, and thought-leaders.
Information will include discussions on how cannabis works in the human body, how it can replace pharmaceuticals, and how to use it properly.
Individual speakers include:
- Steve DeAngelo – A picture of modern cannabis.
- Jeffrey Raber – Understanding the chemical compounds in cannabis.
- NORML’s Paul Armentano – The latest research on cannabis safety.
- Dr. Allan Frankel, MD – Using medical experience to legitimize cannabis medicine.
Other topics covered during the Cannabis Health Summit will include:
- How to grow cannabis
- How to use it without getting high
- The history of medical cannabis
- Cannabis for pets
- Cooking with cannabis
- The endocannabinoid system
- CBD, terpenes, and much more
Why this event is so vital
The mainstream media has inundated public perception with lies and sensational exaggerations about cannabis for decades. As people fight for the truth, it is important to make it available to everyone, everywhere.
That is why Green Flower wants to stream the entire educational event online for FREE. They want to bring the experts to the people, and the powerful message of healing cannabis offers.
Last year, 39,000 people from around the world tuned into Green Flower Virtual Summits, and this event will be the largest one yet.
How to attend the Cannabis Health Summit
To get access to this amazing online event, May 6-7, all people need to do is:
- Go to GreenFlowerMedia.com.
- Tune in
He is also Founder / President / Creative Director for The Official Cannabis Book of World Records.
Unity through Compassion!
Latest posts by Christopher Teague (see all)
- #ThisThingRips Wants You To Shop Local And Save Your Scene - September 13, 2017
- Massachusetts Cannabis Commission Controlled By Anti-Weed Panel - September 7, 2017
- F*ck Mainstream Media, You Need To Watch Swearnet.com - September 6, 2017