Are you new to the wonderful world of weed? If so, then you have a lot to learn. But don’t stress, every pot-smoker has been in your shoes. No one is born with weed knowledge. Even experienced connoisseurs like Snoop Dogg had to start somewhere. If you’re ready to smoke weed for the first time, but prefer to be prepared, then HERB is here to help. From what it’s like to be high to how much bud you should buy, here are 15 first-time pot smoker questions answered.
1. Should you smoke alone?
If you want to get high, then you should probably smoke with a friend that knows their stuff. That way, you don’t waste your time or weed.
2. Do you need snacks?
Of course, you’re going to need snacks – and lots of them. After a few hits, you’re going to have the munchies and will likely eat every bit of food that’s in your kitchen.
3. How much should you smoke?
If you’re smoking alone, then it’s best to start off small. A bowl pack or two should be more than enough to get you high. And if need be, you can always add more.
4. What does it feel like when you’re high?
Not every person will feel the same way when the smoke weed for the first time. But for the most part, first-timers tend to feel giggly and happy.
5. Where should you smoke?
You should probably choose a spot where you can relax and not have to worry about getting caught. Otherwise, you’ll be paranoid the entire time, and it’ll ruin the experience.
6. Low-grade, mid-grade, or top shelf?
Low-grade bud is always a no, and mid-grade is ideal for smokers on a budget. But since it’s your first time, you should go with top shelf. This way, you’ll know that the weed you’re smoking is clean and has been properly cultivated.
7. When should you light up?
For more reasons than one, you should smoke at night, or a time of day when you can just chill. You never know how you’ll react after your first hit of ganja. It could make you tired, or super relaxed. Either way, it’s best to get high when you have nothing planned just to be on the safe side.
8. What’s the best way to consume?
By far the easiest thing to smoke is a joint. The hardest part is rolling it. But with the help of this article, you should have no trouble mastering the art of joint rolling.
9. Will you need something to drink?
In short, yes. To avoid dry mouth, make sure you have drinks nearby.
10. What’s the worst that can happen?
Again, you never know how you’re going to react to the herb. But just know that no one has ever died from smoking a little weed. To learn more about the not-so-great side effects of pot, check out this article here.
11. What should you do once you’re high?
Weed makes everything fun. Play some video games, or watch a series on Netflix. Maybe even read a book.
12. What shouldn’t you do when you’re high?
Do not watch a scary movie while high, especially if it’s your first time. You will regret it.
13. How can you get rid of a high that’s too intense?
14. How long does a high last?
Assuming that you’re inhaling, a high can last between one and three hours.
15. Should you try again if your first time doesn’t go well?
Absolutely. In fact, most pot-smokers don’t have a terrific first-time experience. Some don’t even get high. If it’s not for you, then it’s not for you. But you should definitely give it a try at least twice.
Latest posts by Brittney Sanger (see all)
- 10 Cool Weed Pipes To Add To Your Collection - September 30, 2017
- ‘Exodus 40 Live’ Celebrates The 40th Anniversary of Bob Marley’s Legendary Album - September 29, 2017
- Can Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty Blotting Sheets Double As Rolling Papers? - September 28, 2017