Running out of weed is the worst. Not only is it heartbreaking to be dankrupt, but it also means you can’t smoke until you re-up your stash. And depending on if you have the money or not, that could mean going days or even weeks without bud. While some pot-smokers stay stocked, others tend to wait until they’ve smoked their last nug before they get more. If you’re one of those people, then here are ten thoughts you’ve had when you ran out of weed.
1. “Why am I like this?”
You knew you should have hit up your bud man when you were down to your last nug. But instead, you waited until last minute, again. Now, you have nothing to smoke, and the only person to blame is yourself.
2. “There has to be something in my grinder.”
Before you start freaking out, the first thing you do is check your grinder. From time to time, you’ll get lucky and find enough weed for at least a bowl pack. But other times, you are left even more disappointed than you were when you discovered you were dry.
3. “I wonder if I have enough roaches to roll a roach blunt?”
If you are one to save your blunt roaches, then you’ve probably smoked a roach blunt or two in your day. It’s not the best solution, but it does get you by until you’re able to stock up on the good stuff. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
4. “If I clean out my piece, then there should be enough resin to get me a little stoned.”
Ok, so smoking resin is not really the best idea. In fact, it’s kind of gross. But hey, sometimes hitting a little resin can give you a nice buzz. Plus, you’ll have a clean piece for the next time you burn fresh bud.
5. “I sure hope my dealer answers the phone.”
Hitting up your bud man is an easy solution to your problem. That is unless he or she doesn’t pick up. Or worse, they’re also out of weed. In that case, you’re really screwed.
6. “What do I do now?”
Running out of weed is one thing, but it’s another to also not have the money to re-up your stash. Now, you aren’t sure what to do or where to turn.
7. “I should text Bob, he always has weed.”
Bob, Janet, Thomas, it doesn’t matter. In times like these, you’re lucky if you have a friend that’s willing to help you out, whether it be smoking you up or lending you a nug or two.
What else is there to say? You are out of weed and life feels pretty shitty right now.
9. “I might as well take a tolerance break.”
On the bright side, running out of bud gives you the perfect opportunity to take a tolerance break. Then, when it comes time to smoke again, you’ll get super baked.
10. “Time to check my devices!”
If all else fails, then check the devices. There may just be an unfinished bowl pack that you forgot about.
Latest posts by Brittney Sanger (see all)
- Why Weed Smokers Are The Best Friends You’ll Ever Have - November 18, 2017
- These THC-Infused Sprinkles Can Transform Any Food Into An Edible Instantly - November 14, 2017
- The Shatterizer Is The Greatest Portable Concentrate Vape To Hit The Market - November 13, 2017