Have you ever been so high that you start questioning anything and everything? If so, then you’ve probably thought of some pretty clever shit in the process. At first, the stuff you come up with seems insane. But then you’re like hey, that’s kind of genius. Some say that the only thing on a pot smoker’s mind is their next joint. But little do they know that it’s the weed smoker that has a mind full of curiosity and wonderment. Whether you’re baked or sober, here are 14 extremely high thoughts to get your brain thinking.
1. What does water taste like?
Try to come up with an answer besides nothing. I dare you.
2. Why is the pizza box square if the pizza is a circle and a slice is a triangle?
Think about it. Why are there so many shapes?
3. If Cinderella’s shoe fits perfectly, then why did it fall off?
Sure, it’s just a movie. But still, how in the heck did Cinderella’s shoe fall off if it fit her so well?
4. If you wipe down your vacuum cleaner with a towel, then you’re making your vacuum cleaner. But does that mean you’re also a vacuum cleaner?
Technically, you are a vacuum cleaner when you clean your vacuum. Who knew?
5. Everything is a boomerang if you throw it upwards
Your mind is officially blown.
6. Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies if you cook bacon but bake cookies?
It’s true. You bake cookies, but you don’t bake bacon. WTF?
7. Humans are the only mammals that drink another species’ milk regularly
Wow, now that’s a fun, yet weird fact.
8. If rocks are being thrown at you and you fall off of you donkey, did you just get stoned off your ass?
There’s more than one way to get stoned off your ass.
9. Whenever you buy and eat half a chicken, you are secretly sharing a meal with a stranger
Who’s eating the other half? Are they stoned, too? So many questions, but not enough answers.
10. Today is the oldest you’ve ever been but also the youngest you’ll ever be again
Not only are you old, but you’re also young. Wowzers!
11. What if our dreams are real and life is fake?
That would be kind of cool. But at the same time, scary as hell.
12. Why are there no B batteries?
Before this post, you probably didn’t even know that B batteries didn’t exist. There are A, C, D, and a bunch of other sizes, yet no B. Why is that?
13. Why does a dog get mad when you blow in its face, but sticks its head out the window during a car ride?
That’s a question you’ll never have answered because dogs can’t talk. So how will we ever know the truth?
14. Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
It’s true; they do! Or do they?SHARE