Each year on the first Friday in June, people participate in National Doughnut Day. They make great edibles if you want to treat yourself and your friends with something sweet.
Cannabis infused doughnuts
- Prep time: N/A
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Ready in: 25 mins
- Mini doughnut pan, greased
- ¾ cup canna-flour
- ¼ cup pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup canna-milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Cream together the butter and the sugar.
- Add the canna-milk, vanilla extract, and egg. Stir until combined.
- Mix in the CannaFlour, pastry flour and baking powder.
- Add cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into mini doughnut pan, filling each doughnut cup about ¾ full.
- Bake doughnuts in preheated oven until doughnuts are a light golden brown. Usually 5 to 9 minutes. Watch closely.
- Let doughnuts cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Roll each doughnut in powdered sugar.
Latest posts by Todd Farmington (see all)
- This Gardening Book Just Proves That Weed Is Invading Mainstream Culture - October 1, 2017
- 3 Facts About Glaucoma And Weed That You Probably Didn’t Know - September 30, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Cannabis Is One Of The Best Preventative Medicines - September 30, 2017