If you want to start your day off right, then there’s no better way to do it than with weed. Some find it difficult to roll out of bed in the morning. But not pot smokers. In fact, mornings are perhaps their favorite part of the day. Why? Because they get to wake and bake, that’s why. From motivating you to tackle the day to easing away your worries, here are 10 reasons why you should start every day with a good wake n bake.
1. Weed goes great with coffee
Pot and coffee together make for one magical combination. Rather than having a toxic cigarette with your cup of Joe, roll a joint instead. Both the coffee and weed will have you feeling productive in no time.
2. The first toke of the day keeps the pain at bay
If you are someone that deals with pain and inflammation on a day-to-day basis, then weed will provide all the relief you need. Cannabis is scientifically proven to treat chronic pain.
3. You don’t have to get high to enjoy a wake n bake
In case you prefer not to be high first thing in the morning, use CBD oil. CBD is the non-psychoactive component of Mary Jane. It’s also quite beneficial in many different ways.
4. Weed is proven to help with digestive issues
Do you suffer from conditions like IBS or fibromyalgia? If so, then you should know that pot can help your digestive system. According to this study, a lack of endocannabinoids contributes to these conditions. To get things moving in the morning, just smoke some ganja. Doing so will also relieve digestive discomfort.
5. Feeling blue? Mary Jane can help with that, too
Depression and anxiety are enough to make someone never want to leave the bed. Luckily, cannabis is proven to be an effective treatment for both. In fact, a good wake n bake will make you want to get out there and do things that you normally would dread.
6. Weed will kick your morning yoga routine up a notch
Yoga and weed are a match made in heaven. Medicating before meditating will not only improve your focus but also help you to relax. Even Shiva, the supreme Lord of yoga, considers cannabis to be a sacred plant.
7. There’s more than one way to wake n bake
Do you prefer not to be so harsh on your lungs? If so, then you can still enjoy a wake n bake. There are many ways to consume the herb. From vaporizing to edibles, smoking weed isn’t the only way to reap its benefits.
8. You’ll stay sane throughout the day
Between people and work, there are days when you feel like losing your mind. But when you start the day off with weed, you have more patience to deal with both.
Latest posts by Brittney Sanger (see all)
- This Cannabis Grower Was Caught Using Human Feces As Fertilizer - October 20, 2017
- 10 Cool Weed Pipes To Add To Your Collection - September 30, 2017
- ‘Exodus 40 Live’ Celebrates The 40th Anniversary of Bob Marley’s Legendary Album - September 29, 2017