This Super Shrimp Stir-Fry is a delicious main dish and has a double hit of mango puree and MagicalButter.
Super Shrimp Stir-Fry
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 1¼ hours
- Serving size: about ½ cups
- Yield: about 10 servings
- ½ cup MagicalButter
- 1½ cups soy sauce
- ⅔ cup mango purée
- ⅔ cup lager beer
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger or chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon crushed sriracha red pepper
- Zest of 1 lime
- ½ cup Magical Coconut Oil
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp (U 16/20)
- Stir-fry vegetables (fresh or frozen)
- 1 package rice noodles, cooked
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- Pink Himalayan salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is completed, empty the pitcher into a container, and set it aside.
- In a large, ungreased, preheated pan over medium-high heat, sear the onion and bell peppers for 1-2 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup of Magical Coconut Oil and the stir-fry vegetables. Stirring frequently, cook until they’re hot and tender, yet slightly firm. Resist any tendency to overcook.
- Salt and pepper to taste, and give the veggies a final stir. Transfer them to a container, and set them aside.
- Add ¼ cup of Magical Coconut Oil to the hot pan, and arrange the shrimp in a single layer.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with half of the crushed sriracha, crushed garlic, salt, and pepper, and cook for 3-4 minutes; flip shrimp, and repeat. Transfer them to a container, and set them aside.
- Return the pan to the cooktop, and add a suitable portion of the sauce for the cooked rice noodles. Cook the sauce until it’s appropriately thickened.
- Add the noodles, and toss them in the sauce until thoroughly coated. Then, add the vegetables, and stir well. Top the dish with the shrimp, and drizzle with more sauce.
- Serve and enjoy your Super Shrimp Stir-Fry!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017
- Everything Wrong With A Government-Run Pot Monopoly - October 13, 2017
- Person Dressed Up As Monopoly Man Photobombs Equifax Hearings To Protest Corporate Greed - October 5, 2017