Italian food lovers, this might become your new favorite recipe. This Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta is made even more delicious with the addition of MagicalButter.
Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Serving size: ½ cup
- Yield: about 10 servings
- ⅓ cup Magical Olive Oil
- ¼ cup MagicalButter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound farfalle (bowtie pasta)
- 1½ cups mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 6 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1½ tablespoons Tuscan garlic seasoning
- ½ cup pasta water
- In a large sauté pan on medium-high, heat ⅓ cup olive oil for 60-90 seconds.
- Place the chicken breasts in the pan, season with salt and pepper, and cook until lightly browned on both sides with an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove them from the pan, and let them cool a bit before slicing them into strips.
- Return the pan to heat, add the MagicalButter, and heat for 90 seconds, or until it just starts to brown.
- Sauté the garlic for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the spinach, and cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, mascarpone cheese, lemon juice and zest, and mix thoroughly.
- Add the chicken strips, pasta, pasta water, and parmesan, stirring after each ingredient. Mix well to completely coat everything with sauce.
- Top your Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta with parmesan and lemon zest, serve, and enjoy!