When you’re high AF, your brain is either on your side or completely against you. There is no in between, that’s for sure. In fact, a lot of times it seems as though your brain is a different person entirely when you’re stoned. One minute, it will be your mentor and help you make all the right decisions. But then the next, it becomes your worst enemy and gets you into mischief. You have to admit, though, your brain does keep you entertained. After several tokes, you can spend hours talking to yourself. Who needs a friend when you have your noggin? For your amusement, here are 10 conversations you have with your brain when you’re high.
1. “I already ate, but I really want to crush some more snacks”
Perhaps the hardest thing to do is try to convince your brain that you don’t need all that pizza. But when you’re high, you just can’t help yourself. There’s always room for more.
2. “Should I smoke more weed when I’m already one joint away from entering another galaxy?”
You say no, but your brain says yes. It knows you cannot possibly resist the pot. Besides, you can never be too high, can you?
3. “No one can know how stoned I am, so let’s be cool”
Trying to convince yourself to act natural when you’re stoned to the bone is never easy, especially when your brain is all like “Nope.” But hey, at least you’re having fun, right?
4. “I will not sleep this high away, and that’s that”
You’re feeling great, but that bed looks too comfy not to have a quick rest. Just five minutes you say, then you wake up five hours later, and your high has vanished.
5. “Calm down, you’re freaking out for no reason”
So, you are sitting there minding your own business when all of a sudden you hear a noise. Deep down you know it’s probably nothing, but that doesn’t stop your brain from insisting that you’re going to die.
6. “Save that last nug for when you really need it”
Does the last nug ever stand a chance around a pot smoker? Of course not.
7. “Today we are getting shit done”
You’re high, you’re motivated, and nothing can stop you from being productive. That is until your brain steps in and suggests that you have a chill day. Before you know it, today turns into tomorrow, and the vicious cycle of procrastination begins.
8. “It’s 3 am; I should get in the bed”
Why sleep when you can look at memes and watch YouTube all night?
9. “Do not let me forget that one thing”
Your brain had one job, and it failed you, yet again.
10. “This is not a laughing matter, so you better contain yourself”
Have you ever been so high that you just start laughing at all the wrong times, even when you swore to keep it together? Same.
Latest posts by Brittney Sanger (see all)
- This Cannabis Grower Was Caught Using Human Feces As Fertilizer - October 20, 2017
- 10 Cool Weed Pipes To Add To Your Collection - September 30, 2017
- ‘Exodus 40 Live’ Celebrates The 40th Anniversary of Bob Marley’s Legendary Album - September 29, 2017