You’ll never want store-bought Jamaican Jerk Sauce and Marinade after making this super easy, no-fuss cannabis-infused homemade version.
Jamaican Jerk Sauce and Marinade
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cycle time: about 5 minutes
- Serving size: about 1/4 cup
- Yield: about 4 cups
- ½ cup MagicalButter
- 2 cups scallions, chopped
- ¾ cup Red Stripe beer (or coconut water for those sensitive to alcohol)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons allspice
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoon adobo seasoning
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-4 scotch bonnet peppers, depending on how hot you like it
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Push the Blend/Clean button.
- When the cycle is completed, pour your Jamaican Jerk Sauce and Marinade into a serving container, and enjoy!
- Add marinade directly to your glass baking pan with chicken and bake at 375° F for 45-50 minutes.
Chef’s Note: This classic Caribbean sauce adds a spicy island kick to steaks, chicken, fish, and pork.
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Veterans Think Armchair Politicians Shouldn’t Tell Them Weed Isn’t Medicine - October 27, 2017
- The 4 Best Detox Drinks For Passing A Drug Test And Keeping Your Job - October 24, 2017
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017