Everyone has that one person they love smoking with the most. For many, that person is their BFF. Not only does your best friend know you better than anyone else, but they also spend the most time with you. Not to mention, you can be your true self around them. And there is no bond stronger than that between stoner BFFs. If you’re lucky enough to say that you have a best friend who also enjoys getting high, then you keep them around for life. From sharing your deepest, darkest secrets while getting lit to always having someone to match with, here are 10 things only you and your stoner BFF will understand.
1. Having each other’s backs during dankruptcy
If there’s one thing that sucks, it’s being without weed. But you and your BFF aren’t about that life. If one of you is dry, then the other always comes through to save the day.
2. Spilling tea while you puff, puff, pass
Ah, tea time. The perfect time to catch your BFF on the latest drama while smoking on some tree. And the best part of all, what’s spoken during the sesh never leaves the sesh. Your secrets are always safe with them.
3. Getting just a little salty when they smoke without you
While you may never admit it, you can’t help but get in your feelings when your BFF smokes on the devil’s lettuce without you. In fact, it’s equally as disappointing as when they eat without you. But it’s all good, traitor.
4. “Let’s smoke weed about it”
What’s the best way for you and your BFF to get over a breakup or relieve stress after a long day at work? By rolling up some dank, of course. Thanks to your best friend and their company during a sesh, there’s nothing you can’t get through.
5. Not having to burn through your stash because your BFF is always down to match
Fair is fair. And since you and your BFF know that no weed is free, the two of you each contribute the sesh when you both have the goods. Because of that, your bags last longer, and you save money to boot. Seriously, what would you do without them?
6. Getting high at the same time while talking on the phone
Even when you’re not with your BFF, the two of you still have a way to get high together. All you have to do is call them up, grab your green and device of choice, and fire away. Again, there is no bond stronger than that between two stoner best friends.
7. Your reaction when your best bud wants to invite someone else to the sesh
First of all, that’s your BFF. And no, you aren’t willing to share. Well, unless this third person is smoking the two of you up for free. In that case, you’ll tolerate them.
8. Trying new things together
Whether it be a new strain or a new piece that you or your BFF just bought, the two of you love trying new things together. And if it winds up being a bad idea, like eating way too potent of an edible, well, at least you’re not alone.
9. “Do I look high?”
When you have a BFF that also smokes pot, you can nine times out of ten rely on them to tell you if you look blazed or not. That is, unless they’re high, too. But hey, at least you won’t be the only one looking stoned.
10. Being able to sit in complete silence and still have a chill time
After blazing, sometimes you and your BFF just sit there and don’t say a word. You might turn on some jams. Or, your favorite series on Hulu. Either way, it’s a chill time.
Latest posts by Brittney Sanger (see all)
- Why Weed Smokers Are The Best Friends You’ll Ever Have - November 18, 2017
- These THC-Infused Sprinkles Can Transform Any Food Into An Edible Instantly - November 14, 2017
- The Shatterizer Is The Greatest Portable Concentrate Vape To Hit The Market - November 13, 2017