Moist and delicious, old fashioned Sloppy Joe Sliders are a fun and quick easy party food. This recipe is made even better with the base ingredient of infused oil.
Sloppy Joe Sliders
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: about 15 minutes
- Yield: about 20 sliders
- ½ cup Magical Olive Oil
- 1 pound 90% lean organic ground beef
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- ¼ cup cubanelle pepper, diced
- ¼ cup Fresno Chili pepper, minced, seeds and veins removed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- ¼ cup Magical Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon organic potato starch
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, add the ground beef, onion, and pepper, and cook 10-12 minutes, or until the meat is browned and most of the excess liquid has cooked off.
- Add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add potato starch, stir thoroughly, then add the rest of the ingredients, stir, reduce heat, and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Take a 12 pack of Hawaiian Rolls, and cut in half from top to bottom, and separate.Scoop the Sloppy Joey mixture onto the bottom, and place the top on.
- Scoop the Sloppy Joey mixture onto the bottom, and place the top on.
- Plate and enjoy!
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Veterans Think Armchair Politicians Shouldn’t Tell Them Weed Isn’t Medicine - October 27, 2017
- The 4 Best Detox Drinks For Passing A Drug Test And Keeping Your Job - October 24, 2017
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017