Blend the best parts of an Italian meal with this easy, cheesy Chicken Parm Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe that combines saucy chicken Parmesan and buttery garlic bread.
Chicken Parm Stuffed Garlic Bread
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 12 minutes
- Serving size: 1 slice
- Yield: 10 servings
- ½ cup Magical Olive Oil
- ½ cup Magical Butter, melted
- 28 ounce can San Marzano tomatoes, whole
- 6 ounces organic tomato paste¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 large chicken breast, cut into strips, breaded, and cooked
- 1 large loaf Italian bread
- ¼ cup Romano cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic chives, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Place the olive oil, tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper into your MagicalButter machine and secure the head
- Once this short cycle is finished, you’re ready to use your sauce.
- In a small bowl, add the butter, Romano cheese, and garlic chives, and mix thoroughly.
- Cut the top of the loaf of bread and hollow out the middle. Brush half of the butter mixture into the bottom half of the loaf.
- Brush half of the butter mixture into the bottom half of the loaf.
- Add 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese over the buttered bottom, then add the chicken strips, ½ cup of tomato sauce, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, then put the top of the loaf back on.
- Brush the rest of the butter mixture then cover with the last cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Place in the middle of your oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the top cheese is a Delicious Golden Bubbly Brown.
- Remove from the oven, cut and serve.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Veterans Think Armchair Politicians Shouldn’t Tell Them Weed Isn’t Medicine - October 27, 2017
- The 4 Best Detox Drinks For Passing A Drug Test And Keeping Your Job - October 24, 2017
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017