With a blue cheese aroma and a giggly high, the Alien Dawg cannabis strain is an excellent Indica Hybrid for leisure time.
The Alien Dawg cannabis strain is a potent Indica-dominant Hybrid that inspires a deep, bodily relaxation. Yet, this herb isn’t all physical. Expect a happy, sociable high accompany sedative effects. High in THC, save Alien Dawg for your leisure time, when there’s not much to do.
Alien Dawg Experience
Though more potent flowers exist, the Alien Dawg marijuana strain is recommended for experienced cannabis consumers. The effects of this herb can be almost narcotic.
This strain produces a very sedative, couch-locking high with plenty of euphoric bliss. In low doses, the high is very pleasant with moderate amounts of bodily relaxation. Higher doses might send you right off to sleep.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Alien Dawg Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Alien Dawg shatter, Alien Dawg wax, and other concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Alien Dawg and Alien Dawg Seeds
This herb is a cross between Chemdawg and Alien Technology.
Chemdawg is a famous Hybrid with mysterious genetics. Alien Technology is a heavy Indica strain that has a reputation for producing high amounts of THC.
As the result of the cross, this marijuana strain has inherited a heavy Indica body high and trichome dense buds. The THC in this strain often reaches 20%.
In terms of aroma, get ready for some pungency with this strain. This herb has a unique aroma. spice and a robust musky blue cheese aroma are the first to hit the nose. But, fragrances of pine and earth quickly make themselves known. The flavor of this strain is both sour and sweet.
Buds are a light green with brilliant orange hairs. Expect ample trichome coverage from this amiable flower.
Medical Benefits of Alien Dawg
This sweet and sour Hybrid may delight recreational consumers, but it also has some appeal to medical cannabis patients thanks to its range of therapeutic properties.
- This cannabis strain has some serious medical potential. However, the most common use for this strain is insomnia.
- This strain is also a good selection for nighttime pain relief, creating a numbing body sensation and ample drowsiness.
- Medical cannabis consumers also use this herb to manage depression and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- In addition, this bud stimulates appetite, which is helpful for relieving nervous stomach and nausea.