The BC Sweet Tooth marijuana strain is a delicious indica bud with lowkey effects. Best for the afternoon, this relaxing strain produces 13% THC.
An impressive flower hailing from the Canadian West Coast, BC Sweet Tooth is an alluring flower with quieting effects. Enjoy this plant before bed or during a rainy day. While the herb isn’t usually overwhelming, this sleepy flower might cause you to doze off after a little too much smoking.
BC Sweet Tooth Experience
If lowkey indicas are your jam, it’s hard to pass up this lovely flower. The plant produces an easygoing experience overall, engaging consumers in a blissful and contented mood from the start. Charming, this flower can lure you into a peaceful sleep thanks to its dreamy and stress-relieving effects.
Don’t consume too much, however. Unless you’re looking to nod off in a hurry. Higher doses will amplify the sedative effects of this plant, transforming a laid-back cannabis experience into a nighttime tranquility. For best results, stick to moderate doses of this bud and save it for the afternoon or evening.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- BC Sweet Tooth Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- BC Sweet Tooth shatter, BC Sweet Tooth wax, and other BC Sweet Tooth concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of BC Sweet Tooth and BC Sweet Tooth seeds
Born and raised in British Columbia, this cannabis strain delights consumers with its pungent berry scent. Featuring strong notes of citrus and a base of earth, this tasty flower is sure to satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth. These dense, aromatic buds are blanketed with a shining trichome coating and alluring forest green coloration.
An offspring of Sweet Tooth, the BC version expresses more indica-dominant traits and features an express flowering time. Boasting moderate levels of THC, this herb is an excellent choice for novice, intermediate, and veteran consumers alike. In fact, with up to 13 percent THC, it’s possible to savor and enjoy this indica plant without becoming overly sedated.
Medical Benefits of BC Sweet Tooth
- Trouble sleeping? This cannabis strain may help those with insomnia.
- Perhaps beneficial for those seeking relief from mental health ailments, this plant is popular among medical cannabis consumers struggling with stress and depression.
- This strain may also be useful for those experiencing mild to moderate chronic pain and headaches.