Cookies and Cream is a powerful Hybrid strain with balanced mind and body effects. Sedative in high doses, save this flower for the evening.
An award-winning flower, Cookies and Cream took home first place Hybrid at the 2014 Denver High Times Cannabis Cup. Balanced and uplifting, this marijuana strain is known for its ability to ease both body and mind. Many medical cannabis patients love this strain for evening relief.
Cookies and Cream Experience
This marijuana strain may be a balanced hybrid, but it doesn’t lack in power. Experienced cannabis consumers often love this bud for its euphoric and uplifting qualities. However, too much Cookies and Cream will have you dozing off and ready to hit the hay.
Cannabis novices may find this strain to be too strong. In high doses, this flower has been known to cause anxiety. For those who tolerate high-THC strains, the full effects of this plant tend are slow to appear.
This flower’s experience often begins in the head, followed by a slow and blissful wave of relaxation throughout the body. An A+ hybrid all around.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Cookies and Cream Oil Pens are available from select brands, including T-Pen.
- Cookies and Cream shatter, Cookies and Cream wax, and other Cookies and Cream concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Cookies and Cream and Cookies and Cream Seeds
This strain was originally bred by Exotic Genetix. The Hybrid is a cross between Starfighter and a phenotype of Girl Scout Cookies.
Girl Scout Cookies is among the most popular strains in the U.S. and Canada, perhaps due to its status as an extremely potent high-THC Bud. Starfighter is an Indica-dominant hybrid known for its top-shelf worthy characteristics.
This strain has inherited the ability to produce large quantities of THC. In fact, levels of the psychoactive can reach 26 percent in some cases.
This marijuana strain has also inherited a nutty aroma with hints of sweetness, vanilla, pine and a little spice. Of course, expect a little pungency to greet your nose on the inhale.
Medical Benefits of Cookies and Cream
Much like its parent plant, Girl Scout Cookies, this strain can offer medical marijuana patients a broad range of therapeutic benefits.
- Though a Hybrid, this is considered an evening strain for a reason. This flower would be beneficial for those who struggle with insomnia and need help falling asleep
- Cannabis patients hoping to ease away depression, chronic stress, and anxiety at the end of the day may appreciate the mood-boosting properties of this herb
- Those with gastrointestinal distress, including nausea, lack of appetite, pain, and cramping, may prefer the high levels of THC found in this cannabis strain