The Deadhead OG marijuana strain is a happy-go-lucky hybrid. This laid-back flower is sure to inspire a giggle fit and plenty of delightful conversation.
The Deadhead OG marijuana strain is a pungent and earthy herb with up to 20% THC. Popular on the West Coast, this flower is cerebral and focused with a relaxed vibe. Save this psychoactive herb for your favorite music festival.
Deadhead OG Experience
Since it’s arrival onto the scene, this marijuana strain has quickly become a popular West Coast bud. The cerebral and mood-boosting effects of this strain really present themselves within fifteen minutes after consumption.
This strain is likely to inspire multiple giggle fits, making this strain fun to share. However, as a true hybrid, Indica body effects provide a gentle relaxation that gives this strain a laidback vibe.
Sociable and uplifting, this is the perfect strain to take to a concert or festival. While this strain promotes relaxation, it’s happy personality is sure to impress anyone who partakes. Break out this strain for a leisurely afternoon, evening party, or slow weekend.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Deadhead OG Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Green Wave.
- Deadhead OG shatter, Deadhead OG wax, and other concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Deadhead OG and Deadhead OG Seeds
This strain often tests up to 20% THC, making it moderately potent by today’s standards. In high tests, this herb has expressed up to 25% THC.
Medical Benefits of Deadhead OG
- Medical cannabis consumers often turn to this strain for relief from mental health conditions like depression, anxiety, and chronic stress
- Those with insomnia tend to appreciate the soothing and slight physical sedation this herb provides
- This strain is known to be particularly long-lasting, making it a great option for medical marijuana patients and consumers hoping to stretch their dollar