Uplifting and high-spirited, it’s difficult to hold a frown after some Hawaiian Punch. This herb is thoughtful, engaging, and oft inspires silly adventures.
Sweet and engaging, the Hawaiian Punch cannabis strain is a morning treat. Featuring up to 25 percent THC and boasting an energetic attitude, this plant has some real get-up-and-go. Share this flower among canna-savvy friends, as its sure to inspire laughter and plenty of silly conversation.
Hawaiian Punch Experience
Stimulating and upbeat, this sweet-tasting flower is fit for a morning wake-n-bake. Potent, this strain offers consumers a potent cerebral kick. Featuring an intense mood boost and a creative euphoria, it’s not uncommon for this plant to inspire innovative new thoughts and ideas.
The flower would be excellent to share at a daytime social gathering with friends. Those in need of a mental pick-me-up will likely appreciate the stimulating and energetic nature of this medicinal herb. Be warned though, giggle fits are likely to ensue after a few tastes of this tropical bud.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Hawaiian Punch Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Hawaiian Punch shatter, Hawaiian Punch wax, and other Hawaiian Punch concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Hawaiian Punch and Hawaiian Punch seeds
Bred by Sagarmatha Seeds, seeds from this strain can be difficult to find. Still, this bubbly flower is a treat to find. An offspring of a Hawaiian landrace strain, this juicy plant features a sweet tropical aroma with hints of forest berry.
Known to express narrow leaf sativa characteristics and fluffy lime green buds, the strain features a wild look and a tantalizing fragrance. This tangy flower can feature between 21 and 25 percent THC, making it an incredibly potent sativa flower.
Those sensitive to THC might find that this plant can produce anxiety and paranoia in high doses, as it offers strong cerebral effects. Better to start low and go slow with this one.
Medical Benefits of Hawaiian Punch
- Need some help waking up? This strain offers invigorating effects. Many medical consumers appreciate this flower for chronic fatigue and brain fog.
- Those with headache conditions like migraine tend to enjoy this medicinal herb.
- This flower is also used by medical cannabis patients for the relief of cramps, depression, anxiety, ADD/ADHD, and nausea.