Lucky Charms was released as a limited edition hybrid from Bodhi Seeds. Powerful, happy, and energizing, this strain provides great daytime relief for headaches.
Coming across the Lucky Charms marijuana strain is almost as good as stumbling across a pot of gold. While this strain can be difficult to come by, it charms consumers with its friendly attitude and jolly good nature. This bud was released as a limited edition Hybrid from Bodhi Seeds. Powerful, happy, and energizing, this strain provides great daytime relief for headaches.
Lucky Charms Experience
This strain’s experience is creative and euphoric, making this strain suitable for daytime use. But consume a little too many charms and you might have trouble focusing.
With moderate amounts, however, you might find yourself in the midst of pleasant conversation and filled with new ideas.
Those that are a little on the shy side may find themselves more gregarious after a little of this herb. This strain tends to be energetic and happy, meaning that it’s a great one to take to a social event to give things a little more flavor.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Lucky Charms Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Lucky Charms shatter, Lucky Charms wax, and other Lucky Charms concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Lucky Charms and Lucky Charms Seeds
The Lucky Charms cannabis strain is a hybrid bred by Bodhi Seeds. A cross between The White and Appalachia, this strain has a sticky sweet taste and a pleasant tropical aroma.
Fortunately for growers and consumers alike, this weed has plenty of shelf appeal. This strain is extremely frosty. Lime, sage, and forest green flowers are covered in a thick coat of potent, psychoactive trichomes.
Cannabis newbies be warned—this flower features up to 22 percent THC, making this strain one for experienced cannabis consumers.
Medical Benefits of Lucky Charms
For many medical marijuana patients, finding a remedy for their conditions can feel like stumbling into a pot of gold. Fortunately, they won’t have to go to the end of the rainbow to find this therapeutic Hybrid.
- The sociable nature of this strain makes this flower an excellent choice for those suffering from social anxiety. Don’t use too much, though. High doses of this bud may have the opposite effect
- Medical cannabis consumers often pick up this flower for relief from mental health ailments like chronic stress and depression
- However, this Hybrid also does a number on moderate aches and pains, and may even help some combat fatigue
- Headaches and migraines don’t stand a chance against this herb, making this strain a good one to have on hand for general relief purposes