A Green Devil Genetics creation, Orange Kush has been described as “almost narcotic”. A powerful indica-dominant hybrid, pick up this flower when you have nothing to get done.
The Orange Kush marijuana strain is a powerful Indica hybrid with sedative and pain-fighting qualities. While considered an evening flower, the sleepy experience this strain provides is complemented by a happy and rewarding euphoria. Save this flower for moments of much-needed stress relief.
Orange Kush Experience
Orange Kush is a happy yet powerful Hybrid from Green Devil Genetics. Indica-dominant, this strain packs a narcotic punch. Marijuana fans tend to report a powerful, body-numbing high with plenty of sedative effects. This marijuana strain is also known to bring about a bad case of the munchies, making it great for those who struggle with appetite.
This marijuana strain is also known to bring about a bad case of the munchies. Those who struggle with appetite may find a friend in this citrus-scented herb.
For some, the experience this strain offers may start with a head-centered elevation. Heavy-bodied effects tend to creep up, relaxing the muscles and easing the body into a calm relaxation. Save this cannabis strain for a meditative and low-key experience.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this marijuana strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Orange Kush Oil Pens are available from brands such as Liquid Gold and Sound CO2
- Orange Kush shatter, Orange Kush wax, and other Orange Kush concentrates are also available from a number of retailers
Traits of Orange Kush and Orange Kush Seeds
When grown well, THC levels can reach up to 22%. A well-grown plant will have dense buds covered with plenty of bright orange hairs.
Easy to grow, this marijuana strain is naturally resistant to many molds and mildews. These flowers feature heavy trichome production and the weed expresses broadleaf Indica characteristics.
Medical Benefits of Orange Kush
Anyone who is looking to relax after a stressful day will find a friend in this strain. Perfect for a rainy afternoon, medical marijuana patients can expect a low-key experience from this strain.
- Pain management, insomnia, and appetite stimulation are three of the most common reasons medical cannabis patients seek out this strain
- Those who struggle with cramping and mood swings related to PMS may appreciate the strong physical and mental relief this strain provides
- This medical cannabis strain is sometimes used for relief from stress conditions like post-traumatic stress (PTSD) and to ease hyperactivity