The Sour Apple cannabis strain is a heavy-handed Indica flower. Expect sleepiness to ensue after just a few inhales of this candy-like Hybrid.
The Sour Apple marijuana strain may sound sweet, but this friendly flower can pack a punch. An Indica-dominant Hybrid, this herb features a candy-like aroma and heavy-handed effects. Pick up this flower when you’re ready to sit back and watch a movie.
Sour Apple Experience
There are two common varieties of this strain, both relatives of the famous Sour Diesel Sativa strain. The most common is considered Indica-dominant, with heavy-handed effects.
Moderation with this strain is recommended, as this herb produces a sedative experience that will leave you ready for a nap. Perfect for a rainy afternoon or a Netflix marathon, this is a low-key strain that will help you relax, whether you’re ready or not.
A more energetic version of this strain does exist, with slightly different genetics. This phenotype is upbeat and cerebral. However, it is still considered quite potent and is recommended for experienced consumers.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Sour Apple Oil Pens may be available from select cannabis brands, like KIND Naturals.
- Sour Apple shatter, Sour Apple wax, and other Sour Apple concentrates are also available from a number of retailers
Traits of Sour Apple and Sour Apple Seeds
The exact genetics of this marijuana strain are a little mysterious. Two primary versions exist, the most common being a cross between Sour Diesel and Pure Kush.
Sour Diesel is one of the most popular Sativas on the market. Featuring an energetic experience and a strong fuel-like aroma, Sour Diesel is a stand out strain.
Pure Kush, on the other hand, is a strong-armed Indica flower known for its sedative and hypnotic effects. The combination has created an excellent tasting strain that will have your taste buds dancing.
As the name suggests, this marijuana strain features a sharp and sweet flavor, much like the titular candy. Potent, this high-THC strain often produces between 17 and 22 percent of the psychoactive.
Medical Benefits of Sour Apple
This strain’s potent punch can be just what certain medical marijuana patients are looking for to break through their tolerance threshold.
- The strong physical effects of Sour Apple make it a worthwhile choice for medical cannabis patients managing pain, muscle cramps, and stiffness.
- Those with sleep disorders like insomnia will likely appreciate the slow and sedative experience this strain provides.
- This cannabis strain has euphoric qualities that may be beneficial for those with mental health ailments like depression, anxiety, and chronic stress.