Venom OG Marijuana Strain
Featuring up to 27 percent THC, the Venom OG marijuana strain is one seriously potent flower. Save this plant for the evening, when it’s time to relax.
Dank and earthy, the Venom OG cannabis strain is a potent hybrid with a sedative and cerebral vibe. Focused yet deeply relaxing, this plant should be saved for nighttime. Having some snacks at the ready is also a good idea before partaking in this soothing, high-THC flower.
Venom OG Experience
This marijuana strain kicks off with a low-key sedation and a quieted focused experience. Happy yet calm and collected, the herb can ensnare consumers in an enjoyable cerebral high. Perfect for stress relief, the plant has a way of easing away any clinging worries or anxieties.
While the marijuana strain can have an effect on the mind, this plant is primarily associated with a notable sedative high. Relaxing for the muscles, a slow and heavy body sensation makes this flower one powerhouse herb.
Best for the evening or nighttime, this herb is drowsy overall. This plant is also known to cause couch lock, which some consumers may find irritating.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Venom OG Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Venom OG shatter, Venom OG wax, and other Venom OG concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Venom OG and Venom OG seeds
Bred by Rare Dankness, this strain is a cross between their Rare Dankness house strain and Poison OG. A thoughtful hybrid, the plant has inherited a strong savory aroma of earth and pine. A subtle sweetness may shine through, giving this aromatic flower a pungent taste.
Extremely high in THC, this strain is recommended for experienced consumers. The highest tests of this flower have revealed THC levels of up to 27 percent. For novices and those sensitive to THC, the plant may cause some dizziness and anxiety.
An attractive flower overall, this plant features semi-fluffy forest green buds with a conical shape. Hints of red from dried pistillate hairs give this exotic flower a wild appearance.
Seeds from this herb are available from Rare Dankness.
Medical Benefits of Venom OG
- Dulling pain and helping you forget about discomfort, the cannabis strain may be useful plant for the treatment of migraine and other headache disorders.
- This medicinal herb is a popular choice among those with gastrointestinal distress, easing pain, fighting nausea, and increasing appetite.
- Sedative, this flower may be useful for insomnia. While good as an all-around sleep aid, this plant might be especially effective for insomnia due to chronic pain.
A mysterious flower, the Jedi OG marijuana strain boasts a strong fuel aroma and produces trichome dense buds. Save this sleepy flower for the evening.
The Cannalope Kush Marijuana Strain is a potent sativa-dominant hybrid. Producing up to 25 percent THC, this plant can deliver a strong cerebral punch.