Location: Toronto, Los Angeles, Remote
We are looking for a strong operational leader to help us deliver on our ambitious goals and objectives. This leader will oversee all of Herb’s current operations, creating efficient structures and processes, and streamlining business practices across the organization. As a key member of the leadership team, you will execute plans that will directly impact the success and future of the business.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, is highly organized, has experience in creating effective structures and processes, and knows how to take big ideas and make them work. They are a high-functioning individual with the ability to build strong relationships both inside the business as well as with clients. This role is about finding ways to continually improve the business, and requires a highly versatile, flexible, and multi-disciplined person.
As Herb’s COO/Head of Operations, you will:
- Manage all operations with data driven decision making, while continuously leading and encouraging the team to think bigger and progress in their own roles. Passion is imperative.
- We are seeking talent with big dreams and the desire to directly change world processes, and are able to execute on it.
- Shape and oversee the company’s primary revenue driving structure and processes, ensuring consistent growth with flawless execution.
- Create and oversee the company’s recruitment process, allowing us to consistently hire talent that we can trust and scale with.
- Take strategic vision and help bring it to life through action-oriented processes, structures, and organization.
- Recruit, train, and lead a team of high-performing talent.
- Champion and help train team members on flawless communication that allows for peak performance in a fast paced environment.
- Lead by example to establish a fun, high-performing, and exciting work environment.
What you'll need:
- 8+ years of experience in a leadership role, or relevant experience that demonstrates ability to fulfill stated job requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA or relevant Master’s degree a bonus
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Sharp business judgement and the ability to pull from data to quickly establish highest value priorities and put in plan a strategy to pursue them
- Demonstrated success building and scaling a team.
- Ability to implement long-lasting structures that allow for the smooth operation of the team and execution of key strategies.
- Ability to be on call at almost all times. You will be responsible for the entire operation of the company, real time, 24/7. You ultimately own the success or failure of the entire team.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of cannabis around the world, send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, CV, resume, linkedin, or whatever represents what you do best. Matt (firstname.lastname@example.org) is looking forward to reviewing your application.