Herb is the world’s largest and most engaged cannabis community.
Over the next decade our mission is to create a global community of 100,000,000 conscious cannabis consumers and allow them to discover and buy the best cannabis products in the world.
We’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the Herb team on a part-time basis to create and amend decks and presentations, as well as assisting the Sr. Designer with overflow design work. The role has much potential for growth as the creative team and needs grow!
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Support and collaborate with the sales team by creating custom decks and sales presentations.
- Brainstorm, collaborate and assist the Sr. Designer with presentations, social media assets, reporting and other overflow design work.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure they have assets for social media and emails that are on brand and engaging.
For this role, you'll need:
- A self-starter and can-do attitude, and the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Portfolio and proven track record of similar work experience demonstrating skills in typography, layout, hierarchy, & branding
- Knowledge of working with Figma, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, knowledge of After Effects is valued), and Keynote
- Experience working with web design and email design is valued
- Copy writing skills and fluent english
- Ability to to work with existing brand guidelines.
- Have strong attention to detail and be able to proof work
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
To Apply for this Position:
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of cannabis around the world, send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, CV, resume, linkedin, or whatever represents you best to email@example.com. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.