Location: Toronto, Los Angeles, Remote
Herb is the world’s largest and most engaged cannabis community.
Over the next decade our mission is to create a global community of 100,000,000 conscious cannabis consumers and allow them to discover and buy the best cannabis products in the world.
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to close daily/weekly deals with cold and warm leads. It will be your responsibility to know our product, and how different content assets (videos, social media amplification, articles, etc.) work to help brands achieve their goals. You will need to know how to walk clients through our sales decks to clearly show them how we can help grow their business and hit their campaign targets.
As a Sales Representative at Herb, you will:
- Be in direct contact with our current and prospective clients, providing them with the best and most complete picture of what a campaign with Herb could look like for them.
- Prepare solid arguments and analysis to present the best campaign for our clients.
- Reach potential customers via email
- Keep our clients up to date with our latest product offerings
- Coordinate sales efforts with other team members
- Develop a positive and proactive attitude with our clients and team
- Analyze the market for any potential client and business opportunities
- Answer and meet any client requirements to ensure their satisfaction
- Set and meet weekly and monthly sales goals
- Close sales
- Provide reports to management and the rest of the company on the ongoing sales processes
- Continuously improve through feedback
For this role, you'll need:
- More than 3 years of proven sales experience
- Be a team player with great communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM practices
- Ability to build productive professional relationships
- High motivation and a result-driven mentality
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Be able to prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- Be able to work remotely
- Complete knowledge and familiarity with Herb’s products
- Familiarity with Herb and excited about our vision
- Entrepreneurial experience
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of cannabis around the world, send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, CV, resume, linkedin, or whatever represents you best. Matt (email@example.com) is looking forward to reviewing your application.