Work at Herb
Herb is the world’s largest and most engaged cannabis community.Over the next decade our mission is to create a global community of 100,000,000 conscious cannabis consumers and allow them to discover and buy the best cannabis products in the world.
A brief overview
Herb is looking for a curious, detail-oriented, analytical, and motivated individual
to join our Worldwide team managing campaigns on the Advertising Operations
team. The position will focus on online ad trafficking and promotion of Herb
display, Email advertising, analyzing data trends to make optimization decisions,
and recapping performance to ensure positive campaign results. This position
will require daily interaction with other internal teams such as Client Services,
Sales, Product Operations, and our external clients to ensure consistent and
smooth delivery of all advertising campaigns. You will report to the Chief
Revenue Officer (CRO)
- Manage execution and fulfillment of Herb advertising campaigns according to media plans and client requirements.
- Optimize campaigns in Canna-marketing-as-a-Service offering while ensuring minimal discrepancies with any 3rd party tracking providers.
- Conduct data analysis on audience segments and campaign performance and use findings to optimize campaigns.
- Perform thorough QA checks on ad creatives, pixels and work with the Client Services team to resolve any issues or concerns.
- Assist with custom tech projects that increase workflow efficiencies and improve ad product performance.
- Complete data input for billing operations for all ad delivery.
- Contribute to the development of new features and functionality for a constantly evolving product line.
- Strong desire to learn more about ad technologies and how publishers drive monetization.
- Previous knowledge in client services, ad operations and serving solutions is a plus, especially (Email, Display,and SEO).
- Highly analytical with strong quantitative skills and a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Experience and comfort in communicating with different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly.
- Ability to use creative thinking to resolve problems and/or roadblocks as they occur, and know when to escalate.
- IAB and Google Certified (Preferred)
- Effective team player.
- Experienced working cross functionally.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
How to apply
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of cannabis around the world, send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, CV, resume, linkedin, or whatever represents you best to email@example.com. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Are you ready for your new career?