Herb is the world’s largest and most engaged cannabis community.
Over the next decade our mission is to create a global community of 100,000,000 conscious cannabis consumers and allow them to discover and buy the best cannabis products in the world.
We're looking for a writer to join the Herb team on a full-time basis to help us with our article creation. From strain profiles to product reviews, you'll get to write about everything cannabis. The role has much potential for growth as the creative team and needs grow!
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Write around 4,500-5,000 words per week of compelling, engaging, and entirely original mistake-free content.
- Support and collaborate with the other writers by brainstorming topics and peer-reviewing their work.
- Assist the Editor in content updates and edits.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure that all branded deliverables are on time.
- Work closely with the SEO team to ensure that all content is on time.
For this role, you'll need:
- High-level of written English. Native or fully bilingual.
- High knowledge of spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow writing guidelines.
- A self-starter and can-do attitude, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Portfolio and proven track record of similar work experience demonstrating skills in content writing.
- Knowledge of working with WordPress.
- Copywriting skills.
- Have strong attention to detail and be able to proof work.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- SEO knowledge is a plus.
- Affiliate marketing knowledge is a plus.
To Apply for this Position:
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of cannabis around the world, send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, CV, resume, linkedin, or whatever represents you best to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.