Bacon Buffalo Chicken Dip is a quick, easy, and delicious appetizer recipe that’s perfect for your next tailgate party or family fun night.
Bacon Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep time: 10 minutes
Ready time: 25 to 30 minutes
Serving size: ¼ cup
Yield: About 20 servings
- ½ cup MagicalButter
- 1¼ pounds chicken breast, baked and pulled
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and cut into small strips
- 16 ounces jalapeno cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- ¾ cup red pepper hot sauce
- Blue cheese crumbles (topping)
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.In a mixing bowl, combine the MagicalButter, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and hot sauce.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the MagicalButter, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and hot sauce.
- Add the bacon and pulled chicken, and mix thoroughly.
- Top with cheddar cheese and blue cheese crumbles, bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve your Buffalo Bacon Chicken Dip piping hot with your favorite chips, and enjoy!