How To Make Bangin’ BBQ Sauce
You can use this BBQ Sauce recipe as a flavoring sauce, a marinade, basting or topping for meat cooked on the barbecue, or in a conventional oven.
BBQ Sauce makes everything delicious. How can you better perfection? By adding a cannabis tincture! You can use this Bangin’ BBQ Sauce recipe as a flavoring sauce, a marinade, basting or topping for meat cooked on the barbecue, or in a conventional oven.
Bangin’ BBQ Sauce
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
Serving size: ¼ cup
Yield: About 2½ cups
- 1 cup Magical Tincture, reduced to MBO
- 1½ cups ketchup
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 5 cloves garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is complete, your Bangin’ BBQ Sauce is ready to enjoy on chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, ribs, salmon…you name it!