Everybody loves blueberry muffins! Blueberries are packed full of antioxidants so they’re great for you. An always popular snack, blueberry muffins can be made all year round using fresh or frozen berries. These Blueberry Yum Yum Muffins are even better because our recipe uses cannabutter.
Blueberry Yum Yum Muffins
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
Serving size: 1 Muffin
Yield: 12 Muffins
- ⅓ cup MagicalButter
- 1 box blueberry muffin mix
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 375º.
- Lightly grease a muffin pan, or line it with paper baking cups.
- Drain and rinse blueberries in cold water, and set them aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the water, MagicalButter, eggs and muffin mix until thoroughly blended. Then, gently stir in the blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups ⅔ full.
- Bake until golden brown (about 25-30 minutes).
- Let your Baked Blueberry Muffins cool for 5 minutes. Then, serve and enjoy!