There’s nothing like curling up with a good book. Stories take us to far away places in our imaginations. The only thing better is to enjoy those classic tales with some herb to let you really get into the story. To honor Book Lovers Day, here are 20 great books you should get ahold of, with our own special twist.
1. Doob (Dune) by Frank Herbert
2. Bag of buds (Bag of Bones) by Anne Rice
3. The Hunt for Panama Red in October (The Hunt for Red October) by Tom Clancy
4. Rosemary’s Baby’s CBD Oil (Rosemary’s Baby) by Ira Levin
5. Needful Greens (Needful Things) by Stephen King
6. At the Mountains of (Reefer) Madness by H. P. Lovecraft
7. How to Win Friends and Influence People (with Weed) by Dale Carnegie
8. Lady Chatterley’s Lover (brought THC Lube) by D.H. Lawrence
9. The Wonderful (Weed Dispensaries) of Oz by L. Frank Baum
10. Journey to The Center of the Herb (Journey to The Center of the Earth) by Jules Verne
11. The Herbalist (The Alchemist) by Paulo Coelho
12. The Pineapple Express (The Polar Express) by Chris Van Allsburg
13. The Giving Weed (The Giving Tree) by Shel Silverstein
14. Sensimilla and Edibility (Sense and Sensibility) by Jane Austen
15. On The Road (To Colorado) by Jack Kerouac
16. Do Androids Dream of Electric Vaporizers? (Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?) by Philip K. Dick
17. The Martian Chronic (The Martian Chronicles) by Ray Bradbury
18. Fifty Strains of Ganja (Fifty Shades of Grey) by E.L. James
19. The Chronic of Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia) by C.S. Lewis
20. And don’t forget all the Wary Pothead books… Wary Pothead and the Sorcerers get Stoned, Chamber of Bong Resin, Prisoner of Prohibition, Ganja of Fire, Order of the Phoenix Tears, Hybrid Prince, and the Dank Weed Hollows, all by J.K. Rowling.
What is your favorite book to read on Book Lovers Day? Tell us on social media or in the comments below.