Today is National Chocolate Cake Day. Are you a fan of chocolate, cannabis, and cake? Then you will love this divine triple Cannabis Chocolate Cake. Fun fact: The first boxed cake mix was created by a company called O. Duff and Sons in the late 1920s. Betty Crocker released their first dry cake mixes in 1947.
Cannabis Chocolate Cake
- ¾ cup Canna Oil
- 1×18.25-ounce Betty Crocker Super Moist dark chocolate mix
- 3 eggs
- 1×3.9-ounce box Jello-O chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1×16-ounce tub Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together the cake referencing the package directions. Use the infused oil instead of cooking oil and mix it with the eggs and water.
- Pour the cake mixture into 2 evenly sized pans and bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife comes out of the cake clean.
- Make the pudding mix and spread a layer over the top of one cake. Put the other cake on top to create a cake sandwich. Now smother the entire cake in chocolate frosting and enjoy!