How To Make Zesty Cannabis-Infused Celestial Lemon Bars
These cannabis-infused Celestial Lemon Bars have a wonderful tangy flavor. The color and shape make them a nice addition to your favorite edible recipes.
These cannabis-infused Celestial Lemon Bars have a wonderful tangy flavor. The color and shape make them a nice addition to your favorite MagicalButter edible recipes.
Celestial Lemon Bars
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 55 minutes
- Serving size: 1 bar
- Yield: 48 servings
- 1 cup MagicalButter, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 2 cups white sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, blend together the crust ingredients.
- Pour and press the mix into the bottom of an ungreased 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm in texture and golden in color.
- Whisk together the remaining 1½ cups of sugar and ¼ cup of flour. In another bowl, whisk the eggs and lemon juice together, and add them to the flour/sugar mixture. Whisk vigorously for 1 minute.
- Pour the lemon topping over the baked crust. Return the pan to the oven, and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, and let it cool completely. The bars will firm up as they cool.
- Dust your Celestial Lemon Bars with powdered sugar. Slice, serve, and enjoy!