How To Make Cannabis-Infused Cinnamon Rolls
Homemade cinnamon rolls are great for breakfast, brunch, and holidays. The perfectly soft, fluffy, gooey treats are made even better with MagicalButter.
Homemade cinnamon rolls are the best. They are great for breakfast, brunch, and holidays. The perfectly soft, fluffy, gooey cinnamon rolls are made even better with MagicalButter.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: about 30 minutes
- Serving size: ½ roll
- Yield: about 18 servings
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup MagicalButter, softened
- 1 package Pillsbury biscuits
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- In a large bowl add your confectioner’s sugar, butter, and vanilla extract, and begin to stir.
- Slowly add the milk and stir constantly, whipping the frosting until smooth and fluffy.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Dust your counter surface with flour. Open the package of biscuits, and arrange them in a rectangular shape with the edges in contact. Using a rolling pin, roll the biscuits together into a single sheet about a ¼ inch thick.
- In a small bowl combine the butter and vanilla, and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the MagicalButter mixture evenly over the top of the biscuit sheet.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, and spread the mixture evenly over the buttered dough.
- Carefully roll the dough into a log shape. Cut it into 3-inch-thick slices, and place them in a buttered 9-inch square pan.
- Bake the rolls on the center oven rack for 25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Top your Cinnamon Rolls with icing. Slice, serve, and enjoy!