12 Things You Definitely Don’t Know About Dispensaries
If you want to test your expertise or teach some weed facts, then here are 12 facts about weed dispensaries that will impress the ganja-curious.
So, you think you know it all when it comes to cannabis dispensaries? One thing you know for certain is that a dispensary is a place to stock up on your favorite ganja. But what you might not be aware of is how much the typical customer spends a year on bud. Not to mention, who spends the most money while they shop for pot. If you want to test your expertise or teach someone else a thing or two, then here are 12 facts about weed dispensaries that will impress the ganja-curious.
1. The average customer spends $645 a year on weed
2. Less than one-third of dispensary customers are women
3. Males tend to re-up every 19.5 days
4. The typical age of female dispensary customers is 38.2 years old
That’s right; weed shopping isn’t just for women in their twenties.
5. Men spend $13 more per year on weed than women do
6. But women, on average, pay $2 more per trip than men do
Random, but true.
7. The largest portion of dispensary customers are 25 to 29 years old
8. Consumers in their 20s spend, on average, $27 per trip
9. 9.9 percent of dispensary customers burn through $2,500 or more annually
10. The median dollar amount spent in a weed transaction is 33 bucks
In case you forgot, median means middle.
11. Women can go 21.5 days between pot purchases
12. Users in their 50s spend, on average, $41 per trip, equaling $753 per year
Consumers in their fifties pay more for their ganja than people in their twenties.