A clip from the Jimmy Kimmel Show shows a fireman suffering from marijuana induced smoke inhalation.
Expect the Unexpected
When The San Diego Fire Department responded to a house fire one evening, they expected nothing out of the ordinary. That was until they found an extravagant marijuana growing scheme amongst the fire. Due to the homeowner’s carelessness, the house caught fire. It is unclear exactly how the fire started.
The plants were found in the garage of the home. Fireman reported that some of those plants did indeed burn. While most of the fireman were able to steer clear from the fumes, one fireman had to be treated for smoke inhalation.
With a dazed looked and lowered eyes, the firemen managed to say “I inhaled so much smoke,” as he snickered while he seemed to be talking to someone off camera.
It is evident that the fireman is extremely high as he laughs harder for all watching the local news to see, which makes the story all the funnier. The fireman was expected to be okay.