Do you love pizza? Want to win some cash? If so, you and your friends can attempt the giant pizza challenge. Of course, indulging on a cheesy, greasy pie sounds like a cake walk, but there’s a catch. This enormous pizza is 54×54 inches, and you must finish it within two hours. However, if you and your buds devour the entire thing, you get $1,000 as a reward.
Take the giant pizza challenge and win one thousand bucks
The challenge is to finish a 54×54 inch pizza within two hours. Also, you are allowed to choose any toppings to go on the pie.
You can share the pizza with eight of your friends. And if everyone finishes the pie in under two hours, then you win $1,000.
Do you think you can tackle this challenge like a champ? If so, you can find the large pizza, aka the “Sicilian Giant,” in Los Angeles at Big Mama’s and Papa’s pizzerias.
With the help of your friends a hefty dose of weed, finishing this challenge may not be a problem. After all, you’ve probably already indulged on just as much pizza after a nice smoke session before.
So, if you think you have what it takes, and have a bottomless pit for a stomach, then why not give the giant pizza challenge a go?
Why not make your own pizza that’s so good the Italians would be proud!
- 1 prepared pizza dough (store-bought)
- 1 cup Cannabis Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup romano cheese, shredded
- Additional toppings as desired
- Prepare pizza dough by following directions on the package label. Preheat oven accordingly (usually 400 degrees).
- Spread Cannabis Pizza Sauce evenly on top of dough.Sprinkle cheese evenly on top of sauce.
- Add extra toppings as desired.
- Bake in oven for 18 to 25 minutes (or as dictated on dough packaging), until cheese is golden brown.