How To Make The Ultimate Gooey Grilled Cheese
This delicious recipe for the Ultimate Gooey Grilled Cheese is cheesy, salty, gooey, crispy, buttery, and comforting in all the right ways.
A grilled cheese is the first meal that most people learn how to cook by themselves. It’s the perfect midnight snack or soup-dipper. It’s great cheesy, salty, gooey, crispy, buttery, and comforting in all the right ways. This delicious recipe for the Ultimate Gooey Grilled Cheese has the magic of cannabutter, so it’s even better!
The Ultimate Gooey Grilled Cheese
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
Serving size: 1 sandwich
Yield: 2 sandwiches
- 4 tablespoons MagicalButter, melted
- 4 slices multigrain country bread, with crusts removed
- 1 package cream cheese
- 6-8 ounces Gruyère cheese, grated
- 6-8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Garlic salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the cream cheese and melted MagicalButter until smooth, creamy, and of a uniform color.
- Spread cream cheese mix on one side of each slice of bread.
- Add the other cheeses atop the spread, and press lightly to adhere; then carefully pair two bread slices together, forming a cheese sandwich.
- Repeat Steps 2-4 with the remaining bread and cheeses.
- Butter both outsides of the 2 sandwiches. Sprinkle on the garlic salt and pepper if desired.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Cook each side of the sandwiches until a golden brown color emerges, and the cheese is melted. Let them relax for 2 minutes, and enjoy!
Chef’s note: Enjoy your Goofy Gooey Grilled Cheese sandwiches with some scrumptious Kushy Tomato Soup! Easy, cheesy, and sure to please!