10 Things You Can Definitely Identify With If You’ve Ever Hotboxed
If you’ve hotboxed before, then these 10 things will remind you of one of the most favored stoner pastimes.
What’s the best way to bond with your homies while enjoying several rounds of ganja? Hotboxing, of course. There comes a time in every weed enthusiast’s life when they decide to hop in a car, fill it with smoke, and get ridiculously high. That’s not the only place that’s hotboxable, though. In fact, just about any tight space will do. As long as it contains too much carbon dioxide and not enough oxygen, you’re good to go. While hotboxing doesn’t have many benefits, it still makes for a great time. And if you’ve hotboxed before, then these ten things will remind you of one of the most favored stoner pastimes.
1. That moment you upon the car door after hotboxing
Once you open the doors, the smoke comes pouring out. It’s like a magic show. And let’s be real, nothing feels more badass than stepping out of a car full of smoke.
2. When someone walks in and ruins the sesh
First of all, what are you doing here? Second, mind your business.
3. Getting caught in the middle of a hotbox and having to roll down your car window
At that point, there’s no hiding what you’ve been doing. But hey, it was worth it right?
4. Feeling like this guy while you’re sitting there basking in the ambiance
And looking like him, too.
5. Discovering the worst way to hotbox
Sure, the gas mask is okay to try once. After that, you’ll probably never want to try it again. And your eyeballs will praise you for it.
6. Diving for fresh air
There’s nothing like that first whiff of fresh air. It hits you like a ton of bricks, but in the best way possible.
7. That one friend that insists hotboxing is a bad idea
8. Almost always getting busted while hotboxing the bathroom
And you were about to pack another bowl. Darn it.
9. When you’re hotboxing and cruising the streets with your pals, then you see a po-po
Hide the weed, roll the windows down, spray some Blunt Effects, and act casual. Or, just keep on puffing and pray they don’t pull you over.
10. Smelling weed in your car for days
Unless you leave the windows down, it takes forever to get rid of the smell of dank after filling your vehicle up with it.