How to Make a Weed Face Mask
Did you know you could wear weed? Get excited, this article is going to teach you how to make a weed face mask.
You’ve probably smoked it, you’ve likely eaten it, but did you know you could wear weed too? No, we’re not talking about a new hemp clothing line – we are talking about using a marijuana face mask in your daily beauty/skin routine. Get excited, this article is going to teach you how to make a weed face mask.
Today’s skin care products of full of crap! Check the back of any cream or lotion in your medicine cabinet – I bet you can pronounce only 5 of the 20+ ingredients. Things like alcohol, petrolatum, BHA, and BHT are things you don’t want to put on your skin. However, there are a variety hemp and cannabis body care products from shampoo to face creams to makeup that can replace the harmful products you currently use.
Using beauty products which contain cannabis oil are a natural way to achieve and maintain healthy skin and hair. As an antioxidant, THC-rich oil can stimulate the shedding of dead skin and faster re-growth of healthy, glowing skin. Scientists are even looking into the benefits of marijuana oil for eczema and psoriasis.
Going a step further into this amazing discovery – you don’t have to buy this product; you can make it yourself at home! Check out the recipe below for an all-natural face mask that will leave your skin feeling buzzed.
This is what you will need:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup canna oil (or hemp seed oil) Check out our very own canna oil recipe here.
- 2 tsp spirulina powder
- several drops lavender oil (optional)
- a large makeup brush that you don’t mind getting gross (optional)
Here’s how you do it:
- Cut open the avocado, remove the pit, and put the green stuff into the blender.
- Add the canna oil, spirulina powder and essential oil.
- Blend until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Remove from the blender and put into a small dish. Set aside.
- To prepare your skin for maximum nutrient and moisture absorption, open up your pores with a steam treatment. Heat a pot of water on the stove until near boiling, pour it into a heatproof bowl, and set the bowl in front of you. Put your face over the bowl, and the towel over both your head and the bowl. Sit for about 10 minutes.
- Apply the mask liberally all over your face, taking care to avoid getting too close to the eye area.
- Let the mask sit for at least 15-20 minutes while you chill out.
- Wash it off, pat your skin to dry.
NOTE: If you don’t want to make cannabis oil, or don’t have access to the ingredients, you can use hemp seed oil, which has its benefits too. It has more essential fatty acids in it than any other plant. It also has large amounts of Omega 3, 6, and 9 which makes it the perfect ingredient to add to skin and hair care products.