Theses lime, white chocolate, and macadamia cookies are a little bit magical. The creaminess of the white chocolate matches the crunch of the nuts, and the mellow flavor of the macadamias cuts the sugariness of the chocolate. The lime gives the cookies a bright, zesty touch and almost makes them seem a bit tropical. Go one step further and dunk them in a glass of ice-cold cannamilk!
Lime, white chocolate, and macadamia cookies
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
Serving size: 1 cookie
Yield: About 9 cookies
- ¾ cup MagicalButter, clarified or melted
- 1⅔ cup flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup macadamia nuts (chopped)
- ⅔ cup white chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 1½ teaspoons lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, using a hand mixer on medium, mix the sugars, vanilla, andMagicalButter.
- Add the lime juice, zest, and egg, and thoroughly mix on high.
- Gradually add the flour mix, pausing occasionally to stir with a spatula. Then combine well with the hand mixer on high.
- Using the spatula, stir in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, and mix evenly.
- Using a spoon or small scoop, place dollops of the batter onto a large greased cookie sheet, keeping them evenly spaced.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow your Lime White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies to cool. Serve, and enjoy!