How To Make Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats
These peanut butter marshmallow treats are made with cannabutter, making these whimsical childhood sweets even better than you remember!
You probably enjoyed a similar version of these delicious treats when you were a kid. Well, now you’re all grown up and get to make these whimsical sweets with cannabutter. Which makes these peanut butter marshmallow treats even better.
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 1 bar
Yield: 20 bars
- ½ cup MagicalButter
- 12 ounces chocolate marshmallows
- 8 cups Reeses Puff cereal
- 1 cup mini Reese Pieces
- In a large sauté pan set to medium, melt the MagicalButter.
- Add the marshmallows, and cook until gooey, smooth, and creamy.
- Pour the cereal into a large mixing bowl, add the melted marshmallows, and stir until thoroughly combined. Then add the candy, and mix it in completely as well.
- Pour the mixture into a large baking dish for serving. Using a silicone spatula, spread it out evenly to all corners of the dish, and smooth the top.
- Slice into cubes, and serve your Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats to your lucky guests!