Take your Danksgiving celebrations to another level this thanksgiving with this amazing, cannabis-infused pumpkin pie. You won’t regret it!
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie
Pie Crust Ingredients
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks butter, unsalted
- 1/3 to1/2 cup water
Pie Filling Ingredients
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 11/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup cream
- 3 tablespoons cannabutter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pie crust
- In a large bowl, combine flour and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in water until mixture forms a ball. Divide dough in half, and shape into balls. Wrap in plastic, and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Roll out dough on a floured counter. Don’t over work it. Use as directed in pie recipe. You can freeze the other half for up to 3 months.
- Heat oven to 350
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs and the sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the pumpkin, cream, canna-butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Mix well.
- Pour into a pie shell and bake till done. The pie will rise during baking and then settle when cooling.
- Serve with a dollop of brown sugar sour cream sauce.