How To Make Cannabis-Infused Bacon, Shrimp & Chicken Quesodillos
The humble quesodillos wears many hats. It’s a quick weeknight meal that can transform yesterday’s leftovers into something new and tasty.
The humble quesodillos wears many hats. It’s a quick weeknight meal that can transform yesterday’s leftovers into something new and tasty. Fill it with plain cheese or with whatever you have in the fridge. And when they’re cooked with cannabutter, like these ones are, they are transformed!
Bacon, Shrimp & Chicken Quesodillos
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: About 45 minutes
Serving size: 1 quesdillo
Yield: 2 quesodillos
- 1 cup MagicalButter
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ½ pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ cup pepper jack cheese, grated
- 8 strips bacon
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 2 jalepeños, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 sweet onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt ¼ cup of MagicalButter.
- Add the chicken, and sauté until thoroughly cooked (12-14 minutes). Chop, and set aside.
- Cook and chop the bacon.
- Sauté the onions, garlic, and peppers for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- In another ¼ cup of hot MagicalButter, cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes per side. Remove the shrimp from the pan, and set them aside.
- In the large sauté pan, melt another ¼ cup of MagicalButter.
- When the butter is hot, place a tortilla in the pan, and top it with grated cheese; then, evenly layer chicken, bacon, shrimp and more cheese.
- Cook for a few minutes until the cheese begins to melt; then, fold the tortilla over, enveloping the ingredients within.
- Cook both sides of the quesodillo until it begins to turn a golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Repeat Steps 6-9 with the other tortilla.
- Serve your Magical Bacon, Shrimp & Chicken Quesodillos piping hot, and enjoy!