How To Make Perfect Cannabis-Infused Red Velvet Cupcakes
Red Velvet Cupcakes are the mini version of the classic Red Velvet Cake, and one of the more popular offerings in bakeries all across the world.
Red Velvet Cupcakes are the mini version of the classic Red Velvet Cake, and one of the more popular offerings in bakeries all across the world. Whip up a batch any time of the year for your sweetheart.
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Serving size: 1 cupcake
Yield: 6 cupcakes
- ¾ cup MagicalButter, clarified
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup water
- 4 ounces (1 stick) unsalted MagicalButter, room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup strawberries, freeze-dried, finely chopped
- 1 pound cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all the cake ingredients using a whisk or hand mixer.
- Pour the mix evenly into the cups of a muffin tray lined with cupcake papers. Fill each cup only halfway to allow for expansion.
- Bake for 30 minutes on the center oven rack. Remove the cupcakes the oven, and allow them to cool to room temperature.
- Remove the cupcakes the oven, and allow them to cool to room temperature.
- Using an apple corer, carefully excise a half-inch diameter plug from the center of each cupcake to receive frosting. Insert the corer no deeper than halfway down into the cake.
- Using a hand mixer on medium, thoroughly combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- With a pastry bag, frost each Red Velvet Cupcake, filling the center first. Enjoy!