21 Excellent Reasons Why You Should Smoke More Weed At Christmas
From awkward family dinners to admiring all of the colorful lights, here are 21 reasons why you should smoke more wonderful weed at Christmas.
Why should you smoke more weed at Christmas? Well, yes. Not only does getting high chill you out, but it also makes everything a trillion times better. Not to mention, the holidays can be a stressful time and nothing eases stress better than ganja. From awkward family dinners to admiring all of the colorful lights, here are 21 reasons why you should smoke more weed at Christmas.
1. Christmas cookies are a million times more delicious
Of course, Christmas cookies are amazing. But have you ever had one while high? If not, then prepare to eat about fifty. Unless the cookies are infused, then that might not be such a good idea.
2. Holiday food, in general, is fantastic
Indeed, even fruitcake will be delightful. Just kidding, but most everything else will taste like heaven.
3. Christmas dinner with the family will be bearable
Lots of craziness happens during Christmas dinner, especially the conversations. But if you’re high, then you won’t care how many times someone asks about your GPA or your opinion on politics.
4. You will be thankful for every gift, even the lame ones
After all, there’s not much to complain about when you’re high. Even if you did get socks for the fifth year in a row.
5. Childhood Christmas movies are the bomb when you’re high
Despite the fact that television plays the same Christmas movies every year, they are always more intriguing when you’re high,
6. Watching the snow fall will be bliss
Of course, looking at the snow fall while taking bong rips will be ten times as enjoyable.
7. Playing in the snow will be like the first time all over again
In fact, it will be ten times more fun playing in the snow when you’re high.
8. Jamming out to Christmas music won’t be so bad
In general, Christmas music gets old fast. But when you’re on cloud nine, you’ll more than likely jam out like crazy with the rest of the family.
9. Christmas lights are mesmerizing
After a good smoke sesh, you’ll be in awe of all the beautiful Christmas lights surrounding you.
10. You’re less likely to disown your favorite NFL team if they lose
Not only will smoking some weed before the game keep you calm, but it will also keep you from losing your s*** afterward as well.
11. You’ll feel extra special in your Christmas pajamas
No matter how embarrassing they are.
12. Taking pictures with the family will actually be fun
Although you and certain family members might not get along, you’ll be too high to care.
13. Bringing Christmas conspiracy theories to the table won’t be an issue
Indeed, it’s not just Santa‘s sleigh that makes those reindeer fly so high.
14. A wake and bake will prepare you to get up early with the kids
As a matter of fact, you may even be more excited than the kids.
15. Bonding with your cousins will be joyous
Especially if they enjoy getting high just as much as you do.
16. Going to an early morning church service will be a breeze
After all, there’s a leftover blunt clip waiting for you back home.
17. Wearing an ugly Christmas sweater will make you feel like a G
No words needed.
18. Infused baked goods = one happy family
If your family is lacking enthusiasm on this on this particular day, then slip them a weed brownie.
19. There are many ways to hide those red eyes
Got a case of the red eyes? If so, then just throw on those ridiculous holiday glasses.
20. Working on Christmas day? No problem
21. Even if you didn’t get what you wanted this year, you still have your weed
Oh weed. We love you. Happy holidaze!