Some folks out there are fortunate enough to be able to work with weed every single day. But as for most of us, that’s just not the case. While there are plenty of places out there that don’t require a drug test, it’s not like you can spark up on the job whenever you feel like it. Oh, but you wish you could. From time to time, work can be stressful. Not to mention, having a job consumes so much of your time. If you’re a stoner who knows this struggle all too well, then here are eight things that have probably happened to you during work.
1. You forget to bring a lighter and no one you work with smokes
Just as you were stepping out for lunch to spark your leftover blunt, you realize that you don’t have a lighter. And of course, no one else around you does either. Your only option is to drive to get one, but that will take up your entire break.
2. You’ve considered faking sick just so that you can get the hell out of there and go smoke
You may or may not have done it, but you’ve definitely thought about it. Oh well, desperate times call for desperate measures. You have a fresh sack waiting for you at home and no time to waste.
3. Being low key miserable as you hot box your car on your break
You’re trying to picture yourself somewhere comfortable and far away. But in reality, you’re sitting in a hot car filled with smoke because your boss would freak if he or she knew what you were doing.
4. Wanting to lay down and take a nap
Only because you’re bored out of your mind, and you’d rather be dreaming about the ganja. One hour down, seven more to go.
5. Having your co-worker accuse you of being high, but for once you aren’t
You didn’t have time for your wake and bake sesh before work. On top of that, your co-worker swears up and down that you look stoned. You’re not, but oh how you wish you were.
6. Coming back from your lunch and realizing you reek of pot and have no way to cover it up
You don’t really care if your co-workers smell you. Well, except for the one snitch. But as for your boss, you’re screwed if he or she gets a whiff.
7. When that one customer starts killing your vibe with their endless complaining
There’s always that one customer that wants to try to kill what little buzz you have. You want to tell them so badly to get lost, but you just have to grin it and bear it.
8. Having a terrible case of the munchies while trying to get your work done
Multitasking between snacks and your on-the-job duties is rather challenging. But what’s worse is trying to work while you’re starving and not having anything to eat. It’s a lose-lose situation.