How To Make Cannabis-Infused Texas Style Two-Alarm Chili
This deliciously spicy This Texas Style Two-Alarm Chili recipe is given an extra kick with a good dose of MagicalButter, and is perfect for any night.
This deliciously spicy This Texas Style Two-Alarm Chili recipe is given an extra kick with a good dose of MagicalButter, and is perfect for weeknights, weekends, game days – you name it!
Texas Style Two-Alarm Chili
- ½ cup (1 stick) MagicalButter, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup ground sausage
- 1 cup hot water
- 8 ounces tomato paste
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- ⅔ cup chili powder
- ½ cup medium salsa
- ¼ cup garlic, diced
- 2 tablespoons hot red pepper
- 1 tablespoon cumin1 teaspoon paprika
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of MagicalButter.
- Add the onion and garlic, stir well, and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and sausage. Gently chop and stir constantly while cooking until the meat is browned.
- Add all the spices, tomato paste, salsa, and hot water, and stir.
- Add the ½ cup (stick) of MagicalButter. Allow to boil. Cook for 45 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve and enjoy your Texas Style Two-Alarm Chili with cheddar cheese, over hot dogs, or straight from the pot!